aNewHR curates the most thought-provoking recent articles about the Future of Work
Well this is interesting. In the months since this site launched and we began tracking daily news on the Future of Work, we’ve seen the dialogue evolve. When the Covid-19 pandemic first hit, the chatter was all about “The Future of Work is now.” Then it moved to “Here’s how Covid-19 is shaping the Future of Work.” In these last two weeks, we have seen two things A) The establishment of new initiatives, Future of Work labs, and even Future of Work competitions and B) “Here’s our new products to drive the Future of Work.” Our commitment is to bring you new and different perspectives on the Future of Work. Those were lacking, so we combined the last two weeks into this one dispatch. Let’s see where we go from here!
- Forrester: Organizations’ Workforce Strategies Are Not Ready For The Future Of Work (via PR Newswire)
- The Future of Work Is Now: How Stakeholder Engagement Model Supports All Workers (via B Corp)
- COVID-19: The Great Artificial Intelligence Accelerator (from Inside Big Data)
- Future of Work: The Art of “Thriving” In the New Normal (CXO Today)
- How 5G and Wi-Fi 6 will spearhead the future of remote work (Tech Republic)
- Augmented Workforce: The Emerging Trend Towards the Future of Work (via Analytics Insight)